Sunday, December 30, 2007

BYE BYE BYE!!!!

So,another year will be gone in 16 hours......I have had a very bad year,(two and a half outta five).

I lost patience,i lost marks,peace of mind.I developed an aversion for my school...which has been matched only by my fellow accomplice Arnab.

2007-what I became----
1) irritated

2) arrogant

3) short tempered &

4)stronger

I had new heroes to worship and praise.....
25th march,2007 was bad(No, i was not slapped by a girl)-India came back from the world cup after being raped by Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.However,they more than made up 3*2 months later when the brought home the T-20 championship.


I had a new hero in Sreesanth...not just becoz of his bowling,but his aggressiveness towards
Hayden n' Symonds.Kill them next time......






Kimi Raikkonen,what can I say!!!!
Some will say he stole it,and to those who say this,i'll say
fcuk off!!!
He came,he started by winning,and he ended it by winning.
Well done Kimi!!!!!

Hamilton, u suck-don't dare disrespect Schumi.........




The England Football team was doomed courtesy Steve Mclaren...and I hope Capello acn do better..........



So,I bid adieu to 2007 rather happily...hoping 2008 turns out better for me.People around me say its the most important year of my life......and will determine whether 5 yrs. later,i will be at Microsoft or the gutters.........

So,finally


FUCK OFF 2007!!!

No comments: